Developers update: Rick and Morty / Summoner's Quest ch.10



Hello everyone!
Here's the first scene from our new upcoming Rick and Morty game! As you all may or may not know, this game will be different from all my previous games so far. You as Morty will be able to explore the town, meet some of its residence and form relationships in it. The game will obviously be too big to post all at once, so I'll post the game in it's alpha phase and improve it over time.
I've also been working actively on Summoner's Quest ch.10! I don't like giving release dates but, if everything goes according to schedule, the game should be released by the end of the month! Feel free to tell me who you think the next champion will be, I'm curious whether anyone of you can predict it!

Thank you all for your support, stay awesome!

 Here is a sneak peek of all the complete models from the game.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to play with morty xD, there is no clue about a character of overwatch or continuation of the already made? Pd with those games i met your work lul sorry for my english

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be a continuation of Summoner's Quest, Jesse's secret and very likely another overwatch game.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

R&M v3_7f Release:

Uploading Patch 3_5

DOWNLOADS